Also known as Hold-downs
Our Common Features
- Material – high performance, high temperature nylon and no glass composite.
- Ergonomics – All CNC machined – All edges chamfered – No sharp corners.
- Moulded 40,50,60 and 80mm Clamps (lift and rotate)
- Moulded “gatepost” clamp (shown) (lift and rotate – complex end styles)
- Drop down hinged clamp (flip down – can be used to check polarisation)
- Tilting Head – used to hold down two components at the same time.
When to Use
- When you have a few (less than10) components close to the edge (within 60mm).
- To check polarity (always seams to be two row headers).
- To use the worst possible, cheap and nasty, badly moulded component (because somebody in purchasing “saved” 3p on each component).
What we need to know
- Which component you want to clamp
- Its height and whether you measured to the top or the bottom of the pcb.